Fridays Fave Five
Susanne at Living to Tell the Story hosts a “Friday Fave Five” in which we share our five favorite things from the past week.
1. In New Zealand the 2nd school term starts on the 27th of April. However due to my car breaking down, having to spend an extra fab week with my sister and then D3 having to spend a week with his dad, this week has really seen us getting back into our rountine. Its been good. I think I like being busy and organised.
2. I had a really good catologue run this week. It consisted mainly of one LONG road and just one side road. Also while I am discussing work I have one repeat customer who has agreed with me that she wants me to be her seller. This means lots more business with her as well as being a repeat customer she is also a nice lady. And shes a self confessed shop alcholic 🙂
3. I have D3 home this today and this weekend as his dad is busy 🙂 I like having him home 🙂
4. I have a special helpful supportive friend who wants to help me parent my teenager B13 better. She has 2 grown up daughters so she knows how teenagers can “push the buttons” and try to wind their mothers up
5. At church last Sunday I came to the conclusion that I have to let last year go. I have to forgive how the ex treated my boy B13. I cant keep getting all upset about it as I did the Thursday before that. After all the ex and B13 dont have anything to do with one another now.